Sunday, August 12, 2012

1st year

As much as i wanted to steal this blog post from my cousin, Bonnie, and claim it as my own... I didn't. probably because my sister would call me out on it because she was the one that told me about it in the first place. but you should click on that link up there and read it because it is a good one.

Marriage is one of the most special things in the world.  It is amazing that two people can be so close and care for each other so much. They have common goals and work hard to acheive them together.  I don't think anyone understands another quite like a spouse. your whole life is shared with that special person. ... a room, a bed, a bank account, your family/children. all your imperfections are exposed and you are loved regardless.
last weekend Conrad and I celebrated our first year as a married couple.  although we are far from perfect we love each other so much. i think this next year is going to be even better. I know no marriage is perfect, but in my eyes my parents is and i hope to have an aged and selfless marriage like my parents have. they are so good for each other.
for our wedding gift last year conrad's grandparents gave us roman candles, napkins, and a table runner all of which were our wedding colors.  they gave us a sweet card that said they were to be used for our anniversary dinners every year. it's tradition. we used them for dinner that we made together last saturday night. I loved it; it really made it feel extra romantic and special.
happy anniversary c-rad. and many more to come.







3 comments:

  1. Aw! So sweet. Happy Anniversary!! Yay for marriage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and precious! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that post about marriage. You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete